Thursday, February 14, 2008

White In Spot Where Tooth Was Pulled

MOVING ... FAREWELL

I have returned!, I'm back as I said last time! and come back in style, throwing the house out the window ... and debuting a new home and new life ... matches begin this blog with a new stage for this girl to tell you stories ... a stage that I hope comes loaded with new surprises and stories ...
I've spent all day decorating ... I do not know if you like ... the truth is that I used to make rare ... my little blue ...

I leave the link, which is like leaving the keys under the doormat of my new home to visit me when you feel like ... more

http://losmundosdemissy.blogspot.com

I will not delete this blog ... will be here to remember ... Do not delete your comments for the world ... stay here as my life this year, my world ... Nothing to tell you that the new blog will be basically like this, perhaps with new sections and topics ... but in essence ... will it was.

We see and we tell,

A besazooooo enooormeeee to tooodos and graciae!: DD

Muaaaaaaks! Var

0 comments:

Post a Comment