Friday, June 13, 2008

Multiplayer Trivial Pursuit Online

Super Mario War: How to install

Gutsy When he had several links on the desktop to the folders you used recursively. And I remembered that they had the emblem of symbolic links (diagonal arrow). But now I installed Hardy Heron, I tried to copy these links on my backup drive and I got a sad surprise: no longer worked! (Obviously check that pointed toward correct and all). So I searched on Google but only found people who had the same question. The only answer I found was to delete the symlink icon in the system (eg
/ usr / share / icons / Tangerine / scalable / emblems / emblem-symbolic-link.svg

). Of course, I did not consider this solution as appropriate. So, I stopped to think for a moment how to get out of this problem.

Well, I remembered the technique of reframing strategic systemic therapists, when you have a problem, probably because it is conceptualized as a problem. If you change the way we think, the problem disappears. And I said, it really is a symbolic link I need? (I say at once that you can not make hard links to folders). In fact, the title of this post has no solution. But I figured that people would look that way ... (Let alone those in search of "shortcut" instead of link or "arrow" instead of emblem).

But enough of such talk and let the solution:

Right-click somewhere on the desktop and select "Create Launcher ..." Fill in the blanks

"Name" and "Comment" with the necessary information . Check that 'type' appears Implementation.

Section "Commando" writes: nautilus - no-desktop \u0026lt;location>

. (Example: nautilus - no-desktop / media / windows / MyFolder )

Change the icon you more comfortable (eg / usr / share / icons / Human / scalable / places / folder.svg )

And presto! The solution was to call for Nautilus and pass the location of the folder as parameter. Of course, there are three caveats:

If the folder you want to link it contains spaces, you must put a '\\' (Backslash backslash

) before each space. For example:

/ media / windows / My \\ Documents

  1. If you use another file manager (Thunar or PCMan as File Manager) will have to make any changes, replacing the command nautilus
  2. by thunar
  3. or pcmanfm as appropriate Not being blogs, Desktop launchers not appear as folders in the traditional dialogs (file open or save). So for better access will have to manually add folders to the list of sites, through the Bookmarks menu of Nautilus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment