A Pirulo likes to go to her grandmother's house because the garden has a pond and a pond full of frogs.
also likes to go for other reasons. Because his grandmother never put raisins to the food.
And for him, forcing him to eat raisins is a violation of Article 37 of the Rights of the Child, which prohibits inhumane treatment.
Because your grandmother does not stop the boys join the hardware store to burst firecrackers, so has the freedom to peaceful assembly, as stipulated in Article 15.
Because your grandmother does not make him cut the grass in the garden, which would be a operation, prohibited by Article 32.
Because his grandmother takes him from ever visiting her cousin's house. According Pirulo, which prepares the lead of his cousin's house in violation of Article 11 which prohibits the unlawful detention of a child outside his home.
Because his grandmother never clean the room where he sleeps, so do not illegally invade their privacy. Article 16. Because his grandmother
never violates his freedom of expression, oral or written, Article 13 - so who can say what he thinks about his teacher that his grandmother Silvina not angry.
To make it short: the home of his grandmother he is a respected person.
But what I love the frog pond in the garden.
now, covered by Article 31, prepare to enjoy a recreational activity appropriate to their age will catch frogs. Prepare
sausage bait, grab the torch and burlap bag. It is night. In summer the frogs are hunted at night. His grandmother sleeps.
Very bad luck, the first frog out of the pond is Aurelia.
- a minute! "He says Aurelia" What are you doing?
-Bucket frogs.
"Sorry, but the animals have a right to existence.
- That Who says so?
: Section 1 of the Universal Declaration of Animal Rights proclaimed in Paris in 1978.
- Is that worth in Argentina?
"Yes, okay.
"But I have a right to recreational activities appropriate to my age and at this moment my recreational activity is to catch frogs. Aurelia
impatient.
"And I remember you have to respect our natural longevity. So you are staying without eating frogs. Pirulo
raises his voice.
- I do not like! I do not like! They are going to eat my grandmother!
- then worse! You hunts just for fun! What right? Would you like to hunt you for fun?
- is not the same! I am a person!
- You're an animal of another species, period! The pond
put together a din. All the frogs croaking and jumping. Pirulo backed off a bit, but their indignation was great.
- I will not leave here without frogs!
- Before you spend over my dead body! In
then opened the bedroom window of her grandmother. She was, leaning out, his hair standing and a battery of flip-flops in hand.
- IS IT GOING TO STOP BREAKING OF A GOOD TIME? "KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT? DO YOU KNOW THE ARTICLE 11 OF THE PRINCIPLES FOR THE ELDERLY? "I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW THAT BEING PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL? SO WHAT THAT I NEED TO SLEEP? WOULD YOU GET IN THE HEAD? DORMIIIIIIIIR! DORMIIIIIIIR!
With the first slipper did not succeed. With the others do.
Pirulo was very confused. Aurelia. They looked.
"That was an attack by the grandmother. Wrongful
-it seems to me.
-ParĂ¡, where can you clarify this?
-At the United Nations.
"Come.
Ema Wolf Story
0 comments:
Post a Comment