Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Calculate Btu Of Existing Radiator

HAPPYFLOWER III MURDER IN THE MURDER ON THE HAPPYFLOWER

Describe Maddie love life would be like talking about the Odyssey of Homer. A crossroads and distinct bodies of men and women. The girl was not averse to anything. In loving your resume fit all the arts and crafts, doctors, lawyers, politicians and athletes. That was it.

- An adventurous girl in every way .- exclaimed the prostitute while licking the spoon with traces of tiramisu .- It was a savage. We rolled a couple of months ... but he had something special. It is like making love you were giving the soul.

- says that were a couple a while ... Do you know if someone out lately?

I noticed how quickly my question was uncomfortable. His face grew tense when appointed Erick ... his latest lover.

- is seen for a few weeks. The cowboy ... called. He came to pick up at night to local ... You know I knew there ... is a regular customer of brothels in the area .- said, looking askance at new, feeling the eyes, started coughing and hawking with force.

- Care sweetie! do not go to die you too .- said mockingly.

- Focusing on the topic, said that he was a regular ... Would you know to take most of it?

- Yeah, well ... I met him some truth. Not that I'm excited to make friends with him. I only know what I had Maddie. Apparently he owns a company leases in New Jersey, though I remember she told me she was much porn. Maddie told me that in his spare time recording in a "freelance" nature films sadomaso. It was a pig, you know ... but Maddie was in love.

- can you tell me the address of your store? I wish him a visit.

- Yes, of course ... can not miss ... remember the name of your company for the picturesque ... The Unicorn think it was called ... It's just come into New Jersey. Do me a favor ... if he is the bastard killed my friend ... Lock in jail and rot for ever.

We said goodbye to her, and we got into the car on the way to New Jersey. While driving back, I watched my notebook. She did not seem to have many enemies ... complicated lover and addicted to porn and a lesbian friend something strange ... but ... something was not fit me. My instinct told me to talk to the cowboy ... maybe there would find the answers.

- Where do we go Lord Harry?

- A New Yersey son ... Do you know the state? - Spoke while he was driving my 78 year old car.

- No, I've never been ... but do not you think it's a bit late? maybe tomorrow would be better to go there.

- boy, when a corpse is still warm and an unsolved puzzle, I assure you that it is never too late ...

was beginning to grow dark when we arrived at the Unicorn. No more parking we received a young boy dressed in the style caw ... without a doubt, this should be Erik.

- I can help you? "- Said as she looked up and down.

- Yes, we are private detectives Crimes Department Boston. We are investigating the death of Madeleine ... I guess you know who is, as we know it was his girlfriend. Will not mind you a few little questions ...

- No. .. pass ... I do not know if I can help on something.

We drove to the inside of the store. It was too neat to be a working office. Unlined notebooks, and pencils perfectly sharpened and placed online. Leaning against the wall was an old guitar ... it was as if nobody had ever worked there.

- Get comfortable. Sorry for this mess, "said the cowboy as we approached a couple of chairs,

- How long had coming out with girl?

- Well, I met her at the club where she worked. I rolled with it some nights when the truth was pretty drunk. I remember something, but they are all vague images ... Sorry I can not help more. I heard about his death last night. It's a shame.

- Well, nobody would say judging by his attitude, "said the new eye-stabbing

- Well, it is a death that could see it coming ... While the rest of us live his life, Maddie sipped it. He liked to walk the dangerous side.

- We would look at your store and make some pictures?

- Yes, I have nothing to hide.

were close to an hour in that place, and we got nothing remarkable ... some pornographic, and violent tendency (gore genre films and photographs as well ... something scandalous was that the prostitute). After an hour and decided to leave several photos there. As we parted, I noticed you did with your left hand ... Was left handed, so we knew something more than Mr. Cawboy.

- I do not think the murderer .- I told the new while returning to Boston.

- What do you mean? Exclaimed in surprise. Everything fits: personality violent porn and frequent hostess clubs ... has moved through the area where the 5 girls have appeared dead. Was associated with prostitutes and the office ... .. not deny that also thought that was a cover. There has not ever worked with anyone.

- Jesus Michael got to be more proactive . If there is something you learn in this profession, is that appearances are always deceiving. We must go beyond the obvious and see through the glass. Sometimes the most logical is not the most true.

As we drove in silence, the phone rang mobile. It was the Boss, seemed a bit nervous.

- Harry ... have to return soon ... we have the coroner's report ... They'll we surprised the results. You in the Hospital.

said and done we headed for Boston ... this time to University Hospital in the city ... I sensed that we were becoming closer to the end.

(continued)

Next and last ... These words are !!... Choni, FLORA INESTINAL, GALLO PEDRO, BRAWL, jejunum, MOLECULE, REGOMELLO, DOG, bacon, guacamole, cephalosporin, Pharmacognosy, SEND EGGS URANUS, cytostatics, falsifying PERIODISiFICAR ....

... It is the outcome to see who is the murderer ... haha! Suspects have scored more, but if I put more than 300 episodes ... I get the light version, hehe! Besoteeee and A spend good Thursday!











0 comments:

Post a Comment