say that the hospital was great, it would be too cautious. The center looked like a giant majestic colossal forms. It was situated opposite the Town Hall. Always seemed curious rivalry between the two giants: The two represented the power of man, from the standpoint of medical and political. Just
through the hospital door I put a handkerchief in his mouth. Yes, it looks amazing, I have over a quarter century of service, time in which I assure you that I've seen it all: mass murderers, corpses, cruelly murdered children ... and the terrible smell of death ... yet I have never been able to overcome my pathological fear of needles and disease. I am what they call a real hypochondriac.
We sat down to wait for the Boss in the waiting room. Before us stood a daunting picture. Represented the god Uranus devouring their own children. I was absorbed in the background image when a deep voice sounded female.
- Do you like the painting?
I turned to see who was talking to me ... the voice came from a serious looking young and interesting ...
- Well, I am struck that in a hospital where there are many sick, you choose a picture that represents death.
- Actually does not represent the death .- said as he sat next to me .- It is a painting that symbolizes the weakness of men and how we are puppets moved by strings of God. In ancient mythology, the god Uranus was never settle for anything. Created for their children, but destroyed them because they were not disappointed as he had dreamed. It is considered the Creator God ... when above him were always the dictates of Zeus. Did you know? We all have something of Uranus, and we must remember that we are here in passing that even the doctors have the gift to change the destination.
My name is Nadia, I am a Medical Examiner. You should be if I mistake not Detective Harry Cooper. We were waiting for. Join me We already have the results of the autopsy. In the cooling room is your boss expects. I'll give you good news, it seems they already have the murderer. We
the doctor there. Factly opened a kind of cabinet he left the lifeless body of the young Maddie.
was incredibly beautiful. His face was something angelic, as if they belong to this world. Who would have guessed that the girl who lay lifeless in front of me had defied everything that is politically correct.
- A young cadaver .- My thoughts were interrupted by the Boss's voice coming through the door. - Go ... we thought we were not coming. Received your address and we have arrested the young man from New Jersey. I believe with absolute certainty that we are dealing with the murderer. We have seen his movements and has been in all the places where bodies have appeared ... we can only sing, and it's our Harry. Apparently the girl had sex with the girl minutes before death. We found at autopsy remains of hair and semen, as well as fingerprints, etc. and we hayado in the other girls murdered. Dear friend, this is a classic case of a serial rapist. The courting and then kill and possess.
Yes indeed all the data brought the man, but there was something I was not convinced ... was too obvious. All tests indicated that Erik had been the murderer of the girl, but could it be that easy?. My dog \u200b\u200bsmell old told me that the poor fellow was not the murderer we wanted. But who could have been? I needed a second autopsy.
- I'd like to see the report, I cried. Still I have doubts. For me the case is not closed.
- Come on Harry ... everything is already clear ... have your fingerprints, your DNA ... What more do you want? A full color ad in Times Square? Send eggs stubborn as you are ...
- Only I have asked to see the report Boss.
- I'll give it .- the coroner said as I approached papers. "I wait outside the room ... Maddie is all yours.
The opinion revealed several aspects of the last day of life of the young. Apparently, he had dined that night. In the analysis of intestinal flora had found some molecules guacamole and salsa gallopedro .
- Gallopedro "?, - Cried again as she let out a loud laugh.
- Boy ... Gallopedro is a kind of fish ... by the way of exquisite taste. The prostitute had dinner at some expensive restaurant. I put my handkerchief in his mouth and continued reading.
The report also indicated that ruled out the presence of poison. There were no marks of violence or struggle. The girl drowned and then was pierced by a screwdriver in his right side. Death was instantaneous. But I noticed that he had not analyzed their hands.
- Why hands? - Cried again.
- For hands touch son ... and because nails always hide the truth. Did not you know that you can know everything about a person looking at her hands and nails?
With the help of new, uncovered at the girl and lifted one of his hands. Were frozen. I took a cotton swab and carefully intruje below the line their nails ... I saw him take ... and Voila! ... there was proof ... cotton was stained with blue ink.
- "See son? ... never forget this lesson ... the forensic always forget to look at what's inside the nail.
handed the samples to the doctor, "Uranus" ... and sat back in the waiting room to await the results of the second report, final.
I would tell you that I absorbed in my notes, that during those 3 hours of the night ... I kept mulling over the case ... but I'd be lying. Actually I took a refreshing nap, while dreaming of my future retirement trip to Europe.
- Do you mind if I sit by his side?
In my dream world I was walking through the Piazza Navona in Rome, when a squeaky voice made me abruptly back to a reality.
- Yes, of course, never mind.
- I've been watching and I see you have to sleep a handkerchief in my mouth ...
- Well ... is a small hobby ... say that hospitals and I are good friends.
- Ahhh! well ... I thought it was a patient of cancer and was sick.
- Oncology?
- Yes, it is in the waiting room of this department. But I'm glad it by mistake .- He said the woman giving me a knowing smile. Should be about 60 years. But out of my tired and my age, think that was flirting with me.
- My name is Rose ... and I if I am suffering from cancer. I came to give me my last chemo session and the last batch of medicines ... You know today I have said, I'm almost cured .. is not it great news?.
- Yes, very good news .- I cried even more pressing the handkerchief in my mouth.
- I are giving cytostatic treatment , addition of third-generation cephalosporins to relieve the pain that I have jejunum home. I've become so familiar with my illness, I'm studying pharmacy ... always good know what you take, right?.
- Yes of course.
- Does it matter that rests against your seat this book? Pharmacognosy is ... to see if I can also win the battle for the race.
And there I left the self-absorbed woman reading her notes. Some die and others struggle to keep going ... Hospitals contain in themselves the essence of life.
An hour later the Boss came and Forensics. They brought a paper and face circumstances.
- Harry exclaimed .- .- Boss and have the results of the sample ... ink is a type of skin ... that tattooists use. The girl was on her nails tattoo remains. This complicates matters ... young New Jersey is not tattooed. Just go
these words .. come to my mind the image of the photo of Maddie with the prostitute, and a fairy tattoo. Finally my doubts were resolved. I am led to believe that the killer was the girl of Happyflower (its mysterious aspect, his complicated relationship with Maddie and that tattoo in blue).
The rest was mere bureaucracy. I finished my report and handed it to police. In less than two hours, the young prostitute was arrested for murder.
I would tell you who congratulated me, who applauded my service ... but it was not. The detective's life is the least appreciated of the world. We are like a calm. We light where there are only shadows ... but when the light comes, nobody remembers who lit the flame.
was almost morning when I left that hospital and I could breathe openly. I was in my first day of vacation ... I longed for retirement had come.
- Mr Harry. "Said the new .- ... How do I suspected that the girl was the killer? I never would have imagined.
- Very easy child. Maddie was pierced by a screwdriver in his right side. A lefty would nail ever on that side ... it'll go through the left side ... this would be the natural position. In addition to the ink ... that's the most obvious. I believe that during the struggle Maddie scratched the skin of the prostitute. Both had the same type of ink in the skin and the girl already said ... they did the tattoo together.
- But why do you think he did?
- Out of love, out of spite who knows. Love is always the cause of everything ... the source ... Have you never heard that one of the world is spinning out of love and hate? ... Attraction and repulsion ... are two of the most basic movements of life.
Both walked in silence to the bus stop that led to my house.
- has been a pleasure working with you .- He said the boy with watery eyes.
- The pleasure has been my son. Open your eyes, and listen more to your gut ... the inside never fails. Ahh! One last tip ... do not go to Happyflower .- I said as I winked .-
- Okay teacher ... He smiled ... I will.
The next day I was in my house when my wife Choni, brought the newspaper. Out on the cover. "Young prostitute serial killer" ... I opened it and began reading. Apparently the girl had collapsed and had confessed. She was the one who had killed all those women. Why ... easy. As admitted by indifference. Apparently he was in love with the young cowboy ... were what you say partner. The boy had left him, but she had not managed to forget that love. We followed everywhere, and revenge could seduce their lovers. Making love with them and killed them like a praying mantis. That is why the boy had slept with all the girls killed. Yet he was innocent. Their only guilt ... have some pornographic contraband. Nothing of importance.
Now he was on vacation could accrue my days. First travel to Europe, then Asia ... and why not ... would rest my last days in the warm waters of the Mexican Caribbean. Torreznos with chocolate. HartarĂa me eating ... did not have to think about my diet or feel any regomello to eat anything we should not.
was still reading the newspaper when the phone rang.
- Harry ... You thought you had forgotten old dog?
- In fact it now dreaming .- nasal voice replied the Boss.
- know your flight leaves in a few hours ... but we received a new interesting case. a gang brawl ... have killed about ten people. Apparently the case has clear shades of satanic ritual ... seek the origin of all, the cult leader ... and who better than you for it ... you know the New ...
- Yes, I know ... the new one is buggy ...
- No, not distort my words. Meant The new me has asked you who accompany him on the case.
- You know that I am retired Boss and technically you're not my boss ... so leave me alone I'm already old.
hung up the phone and picked up my tickets. I looked at them one by one ... visualized the wonderful places soon be walking with my wife ... But again the butterflies in your stomach. "A brawl" .. I thought. I got up and reintroduced into the suitcase. After all, Europe will always be there ... and my vacation could wait a season more ...
picked up the phone and called the Boss ... in just a few minutes I was in the Department of Crimes of Boston ... returning to exercise calm.
"THE END"
Well guys, here is the finaaaaaal, lol! Yujuuu! I think I have not been any palabraaaa! I hope you gustadoooooooo I dedicate it to everyone because without your words well never have occurred to me ... so this story is yours.
A besazooooooooo ... and finally I concluded my cumpleblogg! hehe!
Do you expect this final? Contarmeee .. as I would have liked it ended or did you expect? Hehe!
I regret not having done better, but I've never written a story with dialogues and stuff lol ....
A besazoooooooooooooooooooo! Vierneeees Already!
0 comments:
Post a Comment