The first thing that was attached to each reach that were local pink neon lights that flashed intermittently . It seemed as if we would like to welcome.
The new and I got off the car to enter the Happyflower. At opening the door, a mass of smoke enveloped us. There were hundreds of half naked girls dancing suggestively with attitude. Others were swayed by acrobatics and metal bars. Some simply alternated with our clients ... like the one we came upon entering through that door.
- Hi handsome ... do not be shy ... go and catch ... you have just to get comfortable in the paradise of pleasure.
talkative Thus we received a prostitute. There seemed to be over 18 years. She was wearing a thong blue sky and a tiny bra hinted that one of her breasts. As he walked towards us gave us a wide smile , while licking so lewd a lollipop .
- What are you going to take guys? Invites the house ...
- I'll have a whiskey with ice, and you Michael?
- I a drink ... we service, "said her breasts as she looked shyly.
- What service? - Said erasing the smile on his face, "Is it that you are police? Have you come for the murder of Maddie?.
- Yes, - I said to the prostitute as she looked askance at again. No case has just begun and I was goofing -. Do you know if Maddie worked assiduously this venue?
- Yes, - said the woman as she touched up her bra. Been here all night ... it was streeptese dancer. He took a few drinks with clients, and if luck was going home without service. I do not understand how this could have happened. I was so full of life and had so many projects ... know, definitely want to leave this world ...
- Did he know right?
- Yes, we were what you might say very friends, understand me .
The of that local music resounded in my ears ... was this new style that appeals to both young ... Reggaeton believe it's called. The heat, smoke, and plenty of audience was beginning to feel dizzy.
- Sorry ... we could go talk to some other place silent?
- Yes ... join me. We will go to the catacombs . So we called the basement where the girls are going to rest. This world is very hard, you know ... Someday I'll leave. I'm sick of this, the public , to hear the sorrows of others and the smell of snuff and were coming to soak in the soul.
While the girl talked, we walked down the path of the basement stairs. Once away from the neon light, seemed much more still young ... if not for their dress and developed form, would come to think that was just a teenager.
- Look ... this was Maddie.
I showed a photo of the two girls appeared hugging and laughing on a beach. In the background only Tues.
- This tattoo makes us what we few months. Seem very childish ... but symbolized our desire to change his life ... both had the stupid idea that one day there would be a fairy and take us out of this world that always make you feel like a bitch . Who would have thought that Maddie was left so quickly. Did you know? will work with you on what you need ... yes, in return I promise me out of here. Do not want to finish as she finished.
opened a cupboard and started taking some clothes. Quite naturally began removing make up and dress in jeans and a tight t-shirt.
- Let's go talk to the cafeteria there more quietly.
I was relieved to get out of the brothel. The new did not seem to think the same, since we entered the Happyflower ... his attitude had changed ... were it not for the face would linnet had come to believe that he was a regular.
The café was small and cozy. The three of us sat at a table, as we ask for something to eat. The girl ordered a tiramisu with cinnamon. The new that had not opened his mouth all night elected a hot chocolate, while I decided to try a smoothie mint.
I took my notebook ... and started to analyze the turbulent love lives of the young girl.
(continued)
Next delivery ... are these words ... Choni, FLORA INESTINAL, GALLO PEDRO, BRAWL, jejunum, MOLECULE, PORNO, REGOMELLO , DOG , FORCE, bacon, guacamole, guitar, cephalosporin, UNICORN, Pharmacognosy, SEND EGGS, LEASING, Uranus, PROACTIVE, cytostatics , falsifying PERIODISFICAR ....
to see where the methodologies, hahaha !!... A besazoooooooooo to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment