Holaaaaa guys!
Everything begins and ends ... and here I write this farewell ... You will say ... But what this ??...
Just say it's not for you, nor let you read (I will comment and I'll be near from you) ... I've always just designed this blog as a place of entertainment and contact with many of you ... going to have visitors or not I've always felt like I always have visited ... I have you imported the truth, and that was the reason ... One reason that I can not find.
Many of you have seen a situation of harassment of three bloggers who have already gone too far. You know I've been getting anonymous for long, insults from the 3 dressed up fake names during months ... but what I received has gone too far.
I explained why I pick up the suitcase and go. Florci ... a blogger that you know everybody who is ... I wrote this letter he posted on his blog (it took time but stayed on long enough for me to read) ... I attached it here ... Os the deputy because she made more public and personal humiliation because it reaches such a degree that seems excessive to me ... plus I think you ought to at least know why I disappear, as I have followed for a year, I owe an explanation (although it is quite humiliating little note) ... And it is that I am not Under no circumstances willing to endure this kind of attitude or insults ... I have no reason, I've never experienced this and less now ...
Many will think ... they do not listen to him ... or pass it ... etc ... but seriously .. I have no experience harassment because of these girls really and truly hurt me. Perhaps for my writing, I seem harder than I am ... seriously I am very sensitive but also strong ... Which you have treated me face to face and have seen me and know me well you know ... I'm too sensitive and really shy ... an ordinary girl of 27 who work and have his life, studying, and aims as everyone be happy withthe people who want nothing more than that ...
I do not know how far this issue has come ... but you know that my part was not my intention to pass this ...
L a letter I'm going to put down ... made my skin crawl. Never, never in my life has passed me something, and nobody ever told me so (at any time up to this) ... I found a rather sad really ... really hurt me and I congratulate Florci because it has achieved its goal ... hurt me ...
the attachment because I believe I owe this explanation ... I am very sincere good or bad ... and within the sincerity comes admit things that hurt us but make us weaker against all (I know many will think it will close down ridiculous now, but frankly this now ... I do not care much, I care pr so let go of these 3 girls and I care I say goodbye to this amazing adventure ...
blogger
will continue to have contact with all the great people I've met here ... I'm sorry but I have to appoint haha:
- Vein: you the very best I've known for a long time ... all goodness and sweetness, you'll see you soon on the big city, well, bieeeeen !!... I'll hug my awesome stick enoormeee as soon as you see ... Good guys do not know what is the niñaaaa wapa ... amazing brunette!
- Kivu My Jonaaaaa! Also are the best, handsome, nice nice ... what more can you ask for, lol ... we will also "and your Sabeh" ... here or there the Choni you will ever see, I Promisse ...
- Iceman: ya, I know that these things do not like (sure I've caught with this change of attitude, ji, but I've scratched a lot with the issue) ... just tell you I know you really loved (and I would like to congratulate your birthday so you know, grr) ... not better because you can drop me best is impossible ... there has always been and always will be grateful, I am delighted to know your personality and your courage (have a couple good posts, haha) ... well ... because I'm on confessions, I would have loved to meet you in person, haha, but maybe in another life or another time ... but for what you want here I am ... well you get rid of me that I will follow you commenting ehhh ??...
- X! My X! hahaha Thanks for all .. the laughter in the blogs, eh? You get rid of me either ... muchiisimoooooo vouchers baby I know, I always say ... and I repeat ... deserve to be happy, always, always ... and it will be because when good people like you in the end the fate allies to fulfill their dreams. We will go to rocky, you know ... muaaaaaks!
- Juanmi, Toni ! Juanmi Well ... know that I love you ... lately things have happened you know that the three girls here ... Maybe I do not understand me too ... nothing happens ... just tell you that I love to meet you, and you hope that everything will go geniaaaaaal seriously ... someday we'll go to the haunted house to hunt ghosts ... a besazooooo! Tonii other wapa kiss for you, always be very happy.
- Vecinitoooo ! Wapooooo! I told you I love how you write? Hehe! Think so, hehe! Thank you very much for everything, and by your words ... you are a sun in person!
- Pandora ! WAPA! Well, Pandi seems nice at first glance, but if you know in personaaa .... ufff! is a piece of woman, go ojazooos! I was delighted to meet you .. I will follow tb, eh? hehe!
- Elly ! Most brilliant of the fairy world, you are pure magic !!... I share it with you and I love your stories ... If you are a sun person, h to do One meeting ehh? to know in person ... also your voice on TV sepsy geniaaaal would know ... haha \u200b\u200b
- Dark Lord! ! Hmmm, my latest discovery and what a great discovery! I was delighted to meet you ... you know you get rid of me, I'll be in touch, good luck with exams! You inteligetisimo and more friendly than you know .. ESP! hehe
- Nicole (more majaaaa wapisimaaaaa go girl, we see and talk and counting), Marian y Olvido (peazo nicest discoveries), Pablete (nice to meet great people seriously) Surri (you get rid of me for your blog that I labor with your stories surreal) Although , Nais , Carmencita , Dr. JB, Loolypop, Candy, C, Mariquiii (wapaaaaaaaaaaa more than wapaaa) Nohelia .... uffff! insurance I leave it to longggg! And All of you who have been here and I've counted your little things:).
Well ... dismissal but I will visit you .. but I'll take a few DIIT ... I hope you understand ... I just do not like to keep writing ...
Graciaaaas you all for taking time and comment ... do not know how I appreciate you guys ... The truth is that I had a pipe ... leyendoos and writing ... geniaaal the experience has been ...
Well, here is the reason for my departure ... Sorry to have it to read but since you know my life, my stuff ... this is part of it tb ...
A kiss we! muaaaaks!
Just say it's not for you, nor let you read (I will comment and I'll be near from you) ... I've always just designed this blog as a place of entertainment and contact with many of you ... going to have visitors or not I've always felt like I always have visited ... I have you imported the truth, and that was the reason ... One reason that I can not find.
Many of you have seen a situation of harassment of three bloggers who have already gone too far. You know I've been getting anonymous for long, insults from the 3 dressed up fake names during months ... but what I received has gone too far.
I explained why I pick up the suitcase and go. Florci ... a blogger that you know everybody who is ... I wrote this letter he posted on his blog (it took time but stayed on long enough for me to read) ... I attached it here ... Os the deputy because she made more public and personal humiliation because it reaches such a degree that seems excessive to me ... plus I think you ought to at least know why I disappear, as I have followed for a year, I owe an explanation (although it is quite humiliating little note) ... And it is that I am not Under no circumstances willing to endure this kind of attitude or insults ... I have no reason, I've never experienced this and less now ...
Many will think ... they do not listen to him ... or pass it ... etc ... but seriously .. I have no experience harassment because of these girls really and truly hurt me. Perhaps for my writing, I seem harder than I am ... seriously I am very sensitive but also strong ... Which you have treated me face to face and have seen me and know me well you know ... I'm too sensitive and really shy ... an ordinary girl of 27 who work and have his life, studying, and aims as everyone be happy withthe people who want nothing more than that ...
I do not know how far this issue has come ... but you know that my part was not my intention to pass this ...
L a letter I'm going to put down ... made my skin crawl. Never, never in my life has passed me something, and nobody ever told me so (at any time up to this) ... I found a rather sad really ... really hurt me and I congratulate Florci because it has achieved its goal ... hurt me ...
the attachment because I believe I owe this explanation ... I am very sincere good or bad ... and within the sincerity comes admit things that hurt us but make us weaker against all (I know many will think it will close down ridiculous now, but frankly this now ... I do not care much, I care pr so let go of these 3 girls and I care I say goodbye to this amazing adventure ...
blogger
will continue to have contact with all the great people I've met here ... I'm sorry but I have to appoint haha:
- Vein: you the very best I've known for a long time ... all goodness and sweetness, you'll see you soon on the big city, well, bieeeeen !!... I'll hug my awesome stick enoormeee as soon as you see ... Good guys do not know what is the niñaaaa wapa ... amazing brunette!
- Kivu My Jonaaaaa! Also are the best, handsome, nice nice ... what more can you ask for, lol ... we will also "and your Sabeh" ... here or there the Choni you will ever see, I Promisse ...
- Iceman: ya, I know that these things do not like (sure I've caught with this change of attitude, ji, but I've scratched a lot with the issue) ... just tell you I know you really loved (and I would like to congratulate your birthday so you know, grr) ... not better because you can drop me best is impossible ... there has always been and always will be grateful, I am delighted to know your personality and your courage (have a couple good posts, haha) ... well ... because I'm on confessions, I would have loved to meet you in person, haha, but maybe in another life or another time ... but for what you want here I am ... well you get rid of me that I will follow you commenting ehhh ??...
- X! My X! hahaha Thanks for all .. the laughter in the blogs, eh? You get rid of me either ... muchiisimoooooo vouchers baby I know, I always say ... and I repeat ... deserve to be happy, always, always ... and it will be because when good people like you in the end the fate allies to fulfill their dreams. We will go to rocky, you know ... muaaaaaks!
- Juanmi, Toni ! Juanmi Well ... know that I love you ... lately things have happened you know that the three girls here ... Maybe I do not understand me too ... nothing happens ... just tell you that I love to meet you, and you hope that everything will go geniaaaaaal seriously ... someday we'll go to the haunted house to hunt ghosts ... a besazooooo! Tonii other wapa kiss for you, always be very happy.
- Vecinitoooo ! Wapooooo! I told you I love how you write? Hehe! Think so, hehe! Thank you very much for everything, and by your words ... you are a sun in person!
- Pandora ! WAPA! Well, Pandi seems nice at first glance, but if you know in personaaa .... ufff! is a piece of woman, go ojazooos! I was delighted to meet you .. I will follow tb, eh? hehe!
- Elly ! Most brilliant of the fairy world, you are pure magic !!... I share it with you and I love your stories ... If you are a sun person, h to do One meeting ehh? to know in person ... also your voice on TV sepsy geniaaaal would know ... haha \u200b\u200b
- Dark Lord! ! Hmmm, my latest discovery and what a great discovery! I was delighted to meet you ... you know you get rid of me, I'll be in touch, good luck with exams! You inteligetisimo and more friendly than you know .. ESP! hehe
- Nicole (more majaaaa wapisimaaaaa go girl, we see and talk and counting), Marian y Olvido (peazo nicest discoveries), Pablete (nice to meet great people seriously) Surri (you get rid of me for your blog that I labor with your stories surreal) Although , Nais , Carmencita , Dr. JB, Loolypop, Candy, C, Mariquiii (wapaaaaaaaaaaa more than wapaaa) Nohelia .... uffff! insurance I leave it to longggg! And All of you who have been here and I've counted your little things:).
Well ... dismissal but I will visit you .. but I'll take a few DIIT ... I hope you understand ... I just do not like to keep writing ...
Graciaaaas you all for taking time and comment ... do not know how I appreciate you guys ... The truth is that I had a pipe ... leyendoos and writing ... geniaaal the experience has been ...
Well, here is the reason for my departure ... Sorry to have it to read but since you know my life, my stuff ... this is part of it tb ...
A kiss we! muaaaaks!
bloomed LETTER
"To Misstwenty:
I am very clear, and I like people who are straightforward and sincere, hints cowards will not make me, and I Miss talking to you twenty that do not know why the hell you put it to miss because I doubt that the''inner beauty''to eradicate the pores messing with people who envy you are capable of being beautiful on the outside. I I'm the bush or loose things in the air and I tell you clearly.
time ago I decided to ignore this person's blog for me has no interest, I like your blog and I like the personality that suggests in its comments and personality. I do not know and I have no interest in meeting people mediocre and envious. But we must recognize that women are weary to the utmost, is determined to go where they do not want to leave their smart remarks''equipped with all the wisdom of the universe 'because it is able to accept that some people do not swallow or not like him, is stubborn, poor thing, we're going to do.
not you think that I dedicate this post to appreciate, it is clear that, just today I wanted to write about people who refuse to see someone far better at writing style, educational level and grandeur of person they bounce and they write crap 'statutory rate' as if this were the courthouse to try to discredit a person who writes a thousand times better than you so you say a career in journalism have, which I doubt much, because a journalist in conditions has many more arguments than you, then you run out of them and you do to spit out the lives of others in the face to defend yourself. You're pathetic.
If Tamara put or not put pictures of her young son in the blog to you or you will not you come envious blood burns you inside to see that your blog has 2000-odd views and not yours it is not your mother. Why the hell you insist on coming to bother? So empty is your life and you're so bored??
there anything you have not noticed but it has become clear, you CAN NOT STOP READING THE BLOG OF TAM, "A Latching? What IF?? because apparently seen have not been able to wait long to leave a comment and I'll bet your neck that you have not lost a single one of his post but a person so proud as you can not recognize it and you insist on letting stupid to try to make her feel bad.
not go now more than enough of life, saying''I live my normal life, like, going to work, does not fuck (that's for sure because if you get laid well thrown OR AT LEAST ONE I'll miss you, sure you want to remove the screw the other)
Seriously girl, you're the one that you cook it and you're the one that you eat it, do not go now list saying that you are harassed because they do not dry the freedom of expression, censorship, this or that, you're the one who get into trouble posting about talks''post''''''' IMAGINARY saying bluntly insulting FANS, RAVENS, ET C ETC
And see if I am a crow, if you care to see out his eyes.
Then go and post a post cheering sorry, I did not see anything more wrong in my life, never someone had tried to do a pardon so ridiculous just to look good, was the media and diplomatic. I thought you were going to go scot-free after you've messed with Tam and when you saw the flood of people that I jumped and ducked affright you head singing the''mea culpa''lest they look bad, or being seen as they really are. Unlike you, many people who want but do not even know it, that 'drink' their writing with avidity, which can only spend a day on his blog to see if it has left some words or those photos of that precious child you have, you write with so much culture as you can have the best writers are not capable of understanding and you dedicate yourself to throw shit up as if they could not even cover one inch of her apparent brightness.
might have been better not write anything because there is no greater contempt than no appreciation, but simply defend my friend, because I feel like it, because although you want to spit poison you will not get better than her and if you fuck as garlic and water.
The penalty esque me you never would get the unconditional support that many people will process it and that you know.
Another little thing, do not confuse rally with friendship and support, perhaps the word 'RALLY' is very present in your life and yours is a common practice, but do not think others are just like you.
So nothing, eat, drink, live your life and leave others alone.
Ah! I forgot, Carn, aunt, let's go fly a while, that this two crows that we are going to see if we can find some crows-male out there, but that if careful not to enter the palace of the Marquess of Griñón to see if the gun out and it gets a journalistic perdigonazo.
Tam, Carn, are my divas. I love you. "
time ago I decided to ignore this person's blog for me has no interest, I like your blog and I like the personality that suggests in its comments and personality. I do not know and I have no interest in meeting people mediocre and envious. But we must recognize that women are weary to the utmost, is determined to go where they do not want to leave their smart remarks''equipped with all the wisdom of the universe 'because it is able to accept that some people do not swallow or not like him, is stubborn, poor thing, we're going to do.
not you think that I dedicate this post to appreciate, it is clear that, just today I wanted to write about people who refuse to see someone far better at writing style, educational level and grandeur of person they bounce and they write crap 'statutory rate' as if this were the courthouse to try to discredit a person who writes a thousand times better than you so you say a career in journalism have, which I doubt much, because a journalist in conditions has many more arguments than you, then you run out of them and you do to spit out the lives of others in the face to defend yourself. You're pathetic.
If Tamara put or not put pictures of her young son in the blog to you or you will not you come envious blood burns you inside to see that your blog has 2000-odd views and not yours it is not your mother. Why the hell you insist on coming to bother? So empty is your life and you're so bored??
there anything you have not noticed but it has become clear, you CAN NOT STOP READING THE BLOG OF TAM, "A Latching? What IF?? because apparently seen have not been able to wait long to leave a comment and I'll bet your neck that you have not lost a single one of his post but a person so proud as you can not recognize it and you insist on letting stupid to try to make her feel bad.
not go now more than enough of life, saying''I live my normal life, like, going to work, does not fuck (that's for sure because if you get laid well thrown OR AT LEAST ONE I'll miss you, sure you want to remove the screw the other)
Seriously girl, you're the one that you cook it and you're the one that you eat it, do not go now list saying that you are harassed because they do not dry the freedom of expression, censorship, this or that, you're the one who get into trouble posting about talks''post''''''' IMAGINARY saying bluntly insulting FANS, RAVENS, ET C ETC
And see if I am a crow, if you care to see out his eyes.
Then go and post a post cheering sorry, I did not see anything more wrong in my life, never someone had tried to do a pardon so ridiculous just to look good, was the media and diplomatic. I thought you were going to go scot-free after you've messed with Tam and when you saw the flood of people that I jumped and ducked affright you head singing the''mea culpa''lest they look bad, or being seen as they really are. Unlike you, many people who want but do not even know it, that 'drink' their writing with avidity, which can only spend a day on his blog to see if it has left some words or those photos of that precious child you have, you write with so much culture as you can have the best writers are not capable of understanding and you dedicate yourself to throw shit up as if they could not even cover one inch of her apparent brightness.
might have been better not write anything because there is no greater contempt than no appreciation, but simply defend my friend, because I feel like it, because although you want to spit poison you will not get better than her and if you fuck as garlic and water.
The penalty esque me you never would get the unconditional support that many people will process it and that you know.
Another little thing, do not confuse rally with friendship and support, perhaps the word 'RALLY' is very present in your life and yours is a common practice, but do not think others are just like you.
So nothing, eat, drink, live your life and leave others alone.
Ah! I forgot, Carn, aunt, let's go fly a while, that this two crows that we are going to see if we can find some crows-male out there, but that if careful not to enter the palace of the Marquess of Griñón to see if the gun out and it gets a journalistic perdigonazo.
Tam, Carn, are my divas. I love you. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment