(RISSSS, RISSS ... FRISSS) ... No. .. I'm not playing or anything like that ... pillais me running a veil ... yes, I was pulling the curtains, hehe !!...
Well ... I feel the embarrassing spectacle of yesterday ... but somehow I think it exemplifies much the previous post ... let's say the situations that generate the comments are not welcome ... hehe! Yujuuu! I've become my own example, this is the height of surrealism! .. .
Well ... I also think one thing ... these situations are always divertidillas when one is not affected ... Bone is like when discussing the neighbors from our homes ... and listen to the move, without being affected ...
I know it's terrible, but if that does not have happened to me, I would have done something funny ... yes we all have a part of gossip .. hehe ... (I longggg), and in some ways this has been like a "your side" version bloggeril ... Yola Berrocal missing, Malena Gracia ... in order ... these things happen even in the best families ... (or mine that I have allied with the House of Alba) ... go marriage for money I gave yesterday, hehe .. Letizia Ortiz Laugh ... one day I climbed to the nobility, hahaha!: P
(Rissss, frissss) ... Ale! already taken the veil! For my part I will give more time for people looking to harm ... no, no, no ...
and to temper the mood ... What better than music ! Those who know me well know that I love music and dancing ... I'm dancing all day ... if born again I would spend more to dance ... The other day browsing Youtube, I found this gem ... Well is the soundtrack to Flashdance ... this movie is eighties ... I saw when I was a little girl (lol) ... Buaaaa! Me I should see about 300 times .. I knew the dance, dialogue ...
helmeted In my house heaters and ribbon in her hair, and I started to emulate the protagonist ... to say that I fell on the floor a thousand times ... but in my imagination thought I did like her, haha \u200b\u200b!!... luckily in my house told me siepre (Ensalle but have not given even one) ... Nothing ... to the more retro eighties revival and you plant the video ... I do not know about you, but I'm going to get to dance a bit different ...
besoteeeeeeee and spend a nice day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment