CLARIFICATION OF THE AUTHOR TO THE PREVIOUS POST
Well ... I'm not much given to make clarifications ... in fact it is the first haha \u200b\u200b!!... but I said ... whether in the newspapers there is the "Errata", why not on blogs ??...
I do not think I understood a shit (pardon the expression) the intention of the previous post ... good to the Dark Lord if I have understood, hehe ... Perhaps the fact of putting dialogue and characters, it all a bit confused ...
I think there are bloggers who have understood that it was a criticism of the people that shape their lives on blogs and vent ... or use them as a relief to the problems .... CRITICAL AT ALL THAT .. I could never criticize (because I myself venting on blogs sometimes, we all do and who does not cast the first stone) ...
Seriously if that feeling has NOTHING FURTHER FROM REALITY (which annoys me understand because it indicates that I sound like ass! And this in turn indicates that a shit journalist who does not understand it). .. thus very bad for me, now that I have not bothered to make myself understood, hehe ...
The previous post was about COMMENTS:
is, I wanted to tell through an imaginary dialogue was a fact I witnessed a few weeks ago in a blog ... I was very shocked and made me think many things ...
made me think of the L iberty to give our opinion in the comment s. .. I think we all know that this blog (mine) has been very controversial and receives particularly harsh comments from anonymous ... now it looks like and less. These comments as you have seen or delete them because I think it is the opinion of people have devoted their time to write, and am aware of the consequences of blog: Everybody should be aware. It is a public place and you can put any alien to us.
understand that some insults are unfounded censure, etc ... but we do not censor opinions rally, or do not tell us what we want to hear, I think seriously fatal. I do not know ... just as you see this post tb is a personal opinion .... and the fact that you also have to explain this situation indicates a bit ...
I have already explained that my employment status makes me particularly sensitive to censorship. To me censorship is my job death. Journalists are particularly sensitive to the lack of freedom of expression (freedom of expression is our creativity and tools) ...
's suffered a lot, I always, in fact there are lines all media publishers to follow in the mine to some extent. I hate that. I'm disgusted, because amongst other love freedom above everything. I always thought the words never offend, never ... Words with the wind ... and everything, all you can get something good. Personal acts offend, offend the failure to appreciate, it offends someone Ricans a comment ... yes offending.
I hope that if you want to comment here whenever you are filming with sincerity ... if I have to say clown ... You will tell me I look great .. it is your opinion and respect for both people, that this opinion will be welcome (Perhaps you have a point to call me ... why and what pnsaré intentarñe change) ... I would never see in this small space is CENSORSHIP. ever. no one will be counted ... no comment will be deleted. Be there ... is my view of communication, it is my understanding.
my gigs
When a report is wrong or do not like the public ... daily received hundreds of emails from viewers who criticize everything ... since data not agree, even wearing the shirt that did not like and stuck with the color of my eyes, or that day seemed to have a face if I'm pregnant ... but it is so heavy Paracerá.
I think one thing ... and this may raise more ampoyas hope not ... write publicly is to accept publicly. .. If we write for the world ... the world think ... that is indisputable and who does not want to see is that they can see. I'll post an example):
For example a guy who wants to be a writer ... pulling three years writing a novel, and finally just fulfills the dream of throwing the market ... that kid will get criticism from all sides, good and cruel ... Is the price you pay. The public is sometimes very cruel ... and so ... can not play to be for example a painter and not accept that some people do not value your work ...
let's be honest ... there will always be critical, and we must accept them as something more than life (no one may want to always have the nice side and well ... there is the downside associated with each one of Nuestrso acts).
In our work, they pass these things from the emails that I have told ... we take it with humor, we laugh about it, and sometimes how right they (actually that jacket did not hit or glue with eye color) ... It is our day to day ... it nustro price to pay to be public.
This is a blog, a public medium like the Internet, a newspaper or an informative ... All of us writing and the writers are to be made ... so do not list those views, let's face, learn from them, and be a bit consistent.
Nothing more, was this my intention. Make a criticism about censorship of the comments ... and affirm that we should not take to heart what others say (that life is not going about it ... we will still hunger, breathing, loving, laughing ... we're not dying to read that are not of According to our actions).
I hope you have been somewhat clear my attitude ... and seriously not tomeis me so seriously ... (I myself do not ever take me, lol)
besazoo and spend a good Sunday guys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment