Madrid ... 26 January.
CBA (Centro de Bloggers Anonymous) ... a normal day
CBA (Centro de Bloggers Anonymous) ... a normal day
-! Holaaaa Misstwenty call me! - Holaaaa Mistwentyyyy!
- I'm here with you all because I come to heal me of my pensam Ent addictive. I tell you ... is that I think this is just a blog that is not life itself.
- Ohhhh! (faces of surprise and astonishment) ... "says it's just a blog ... What fuerteeee!
- Yes, I said it's just a blog ... It is the anonymity it gives me the bag of cardboard with holes to see you all make me speak plainly.
I come to this rehab, because I think mine is a case of difficult diagnosis ... I'll tell you my symptoms: I'm not offended by comments that are different from mine, I in my lap to "Trolls" who pass through here to insult me \u200b\u200bas my little pets, I dedicate a few words of love and even I have devoted a label ... Moreover, I like to hear other opinions ...
- Mother!! He said he likes to hear other opinions !!!... where are we going to get ...
- Yes .. is true believe it or not ... and tell them why ... I consider that this is not the prolongation of life ... I do not take very seriously ... Well, I take it seriously, but that seriousness that gives the do something creative ... but I'm not living at it.
Let me not mourn if I put a comment I did not swollen self-esteem, nor do I want to die if I turn off the computer while writing a post (which if I'm honest I spend a lot) ... Indeed sometimes spends time and do not update.
- Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Just said that no updates have little shame ...¿¿ ??...
- eyyy, sometimes not update ... and more .. because I took a run I'll tell you a secret: I break out laughing with insulting comments ... make me grace, I can not avoid ... must be my yellow vein and nerdy ...
- Sinvegüenza! The fire! What lack of respect ...
- A's see, silence in the room ... Miss Twenty ... continue with his speech, but try to be more moderate and is seeing that is upsetting the other patients. ..
- Yes, yes, sorry Doctor Blogspot ... I continue with my speech ...
The other day I saw the need to enter this center as best they have made available to serious cases such as mine.
was after learning of a particular case: I saw a blogger apologized 700000000 billion times before another blogger to show their opinion. Well, it was literally attacked by a sort of bunch of rabid fans that came out from under the stones humiliated and despised by just giving your opinion ... take the opportunity to say that his opinion was quite logical and consistent. The problem is that thought differently to the blog author.
- Well done ... I could not think differently .. sorry !!... crows fans of the blogger did well ... protected it against all ...
- Silence in the court! I dichoooo silenciooo! Continue Misstwenty ... is very interesting what is counting ...
- Yes, Doctor ... I press. The girl went away hallucinating ... but not before returning to apologize.
To me this puzzled me in extremis ... Why ask so many times for forgiveness for an opinion, especially when it was a review to help?? Maybe it's the world we live, but I've always believed in Freedom of Expression above all things ...
Thank God we live in a state of law, and we are protected by the English Constitution and Article 20 ... "Freedom of speech" ... Who are we to veto the opinions that are not like ours?.
- When did this event spoken of Missy?
- Well, it was a couple of weeks, a week ... do not remember it well .. I told you that my life goes beyond the blog, and can not remember the dates ...
- shameless! Echarlaaaaaa of here!
- Silenciooooooooooo! Subject to that patient and tie them well with the shirt that was unbuttoned fuerzaa!
- Thank you again Doctor. The blogs are public, right? ... That means that everyone can get, right? ... and everyone can say ... The views are different ... as there are so many colors in the world ... endless. Did
we are so insecure that we need to always have around impersonal people dance to our own pace?.
I personally love the variety ... I like to see other points of view ... offensive or not ... enriched me culturally and personally. Then there's my personality to see if I have to ignore or not ... but Gentlemen ... this is just a blog ... nothing more than that ... a communication tool, such as a phone or old letters ... A computer does not offend ... nothing actually offensive ... We we take this so seriously.
- Liar! yourself you know you talk about great people here ... Are they not real and flesh and blood?
- Yes, I have met wonderful people ... are real .. in fact many people I have met in person and I love to meet you. But do not go around what I'm saying ... I do not think they understand ... or will not understand. I mean we do not have to become depressed, frustrated, traumatize a personal opinion given by another person ... I mean this is not "life" .. life is out.
- For me, if life ... to help me out of my problems ... So do not mofes blogs.
- I actually until I met my husband online and I have a family three children, the family you dreamed ... See if it is important !!...
- Yes, let's see ... if it is important ... but nothing is so much that affects us personally .... The good vibes are in ourselves ... let's hold things over with humor.
- Well listening to his chilling tale, Miss Twenty ... I think his case is terribly troubling. You have to remove your impersonation ... And it must belong to a group of opinion ... have their own legion of fans and make a certain way of thinking, without leaving a shred of political correctness.
So that his penance was prescribed: 1) A daily post ... 2) do not write comments that do not favor and stay in good stead to its author ... 3) From time to time the author of the post rally for ... and if we do not agree with him, 4) hide our identity behind an anonymous so that our image is not tarnished (yes, you need to know to do well because there are many programs that capture the true identity and do not want the Community is spotted).
- Yes, I know them, are great .. the laughter ...
hope to do it all or we will have obediently to remove from the blog-community ...
- Yes, yes ... so I will ... thank Dr. Blogspot ...
- All together: Twenty Thank you Sister!
notice of the author now in rehab: ( Any resemblance to reality is a fiction)
0 comments:
Post a Comment